Empowering Businesses Towards Financial Wellness
About E Prins & Associates
E Prins & Associates is a tax, accounting, payroll, business secretarial, consultant and advisory company that offers a value adding, customised service to our clients. Our target clients are small, medium and microenterprises. We also service Public Benefit Organisations (PBOs) and Government Departments that are driven by an entrepreneurial or philanthropic spirit. E Prins & Associates offers a broad spectrum of services designed to increase our clients’ efficiency and output by providing expert assistance in the typically non-core business activities. This allows our clients to focus upon what they do best, developing their competitive advantage inherent to their organisation, elevating their chances of success. These services range from the basic bookkeeping “T” accounts to detailed business consulting services.
Welcome To a World of Financial Wellness
Our goal is to satisfy the business and financial needs of our clients. We treat all our clients with respect, professionalism and utmost discretion. Years of experience in the industry has taught us that our clients want to focus on growing their businesses and that they want peace of mind that their regulatory needs are catered for. This we deliver with impeccable service and skill. Our team of professionals have extensive experience in the latest financial and tax laws, allowing us to assist our clients to meet their required deadlines. We offer these services at affordable rates, allowing our clients more time to focus on doing what they do best, growing their passions and their businesses. Our passions include building lasting and trusting relationship; and finding solutions to our client’s unique challenges. We tailor our solutions to the needs of our clients, proving meaningful and practical information at an easy to understand level. All our assignments are planned and scheduled according to our client’s circumstances.
1. We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
2. We will create realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services.
3. We will only accept assignments for which we possess the necessary experience and competence to perform. We will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
4. Before accepting any engagement, we will ensure that we have worked with our clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
5. We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge. We will take reasonable steps to prevent it from being accessed by unauthorized people. We will also not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by ourselves, the client’s firm, or another client, without the client’s permission.
6. We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such. We will immediately disclose to the client any circumstances or interests that we believe may influence our judgment or objectivity.
7. We will offer to withdraw from an assignment when we believe our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
8. We will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
1. We will agree in advance with the client the basis for fees and expenses. We will only charge fees that
are reasonable and appropriate for the services rendered and the responsibility accepted.
2. We will not accept commissions, remuneration, or other benefits from a third party in connection with the recommendations to a client without that client’s prior knowledge and consent. We will disclose in advance any financial interests in goods or services that form part of such recommendations.
1. Should we find during the completion of the engagement any occurrences of malfeasance,
dangerous behavior, or illegal activities we are obliged to report the occurrence to the appropriate
authorities within or external to the client organization.
2. We respect the rights of our colleagues and other accounting firms. We will not use their proprietary information or methodologies without their distinct permission.
3. We will represent the profession with integrity and professionalism in our relations with our clients, colleagues, and the general public.
4. We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner nor misrepresent or denigrate other practitioners, or the profession.
5. If we perceive a violation of the Code, we will report it to the Southern African Institute of Business Accountants. We will actively promote adherence to the Code by other members working on our behalf.
E Prins & Associates
E Prins Knysna
12 Long Street